Thursday, February 19, 2009

Dora? What do you think



A couple of months ago, I was blow drying my hair and my "swooped" bangs were blown straight across my face and I thought it was kinda of cute, so I cute my hair and gave my self bangs.  I came home from work a couple of days ago and Eric saw that my hair looked a little different.  I had pulled some of my hair back so my bangs were very apparent.  He, in his very nice way, let me know that he would like my old haircut back because he thought I looked like Dora the Explorer. Do I really look like Dora?

5 comments:

Catherine said...

ummm, ok. Yeah. You Do look a little like Dora. Sorry. But Dora's cute? Right?

Kris said...

Yeah, I would go back to the way you had it before! You don't speak Spanish, right? ;)

Mags said...

I think it's cute, but I think anything you do is cute.

Cameron and Cindy said...

I think that your bangs look cute!! AND your head isn't nearly as big as DORA's. :)

Angela said...

I think unless your belly button is peeking out, you're safe from looking like Dora. Just don't talk to any monkeys or wear a purple backpack. I think you look great! Cancun looked fun. Great pictures!