Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Happy Birthday to my dear husband


How could you not love this face? I know I can't resist. If you know my husband, I think that all would agree with me when I say, Eric is...
gentle, kind hearted, strong, honest, nEVER says a mean or negative thing about anyone, happy, talented at EVERYTHING he does, handy man, enemy-less, never complains, super-hero/hard worker, has a smile that will make anyone melt, hANDSOME, loving husband

Eric, I am so blessed to have you in my life and you make me want to be a better person just being you! Thank you for loving me! Happy Birthday Bebe!

1 comment:

Mags said...

Happy Birthday, Eric! And congratulations on your new one to come! YEAH! When you hinted a few months back-I never followed up with you, so I'm glad it's going well and hopefully you'll be feeling better soon. We have girl #4 here now, and it's going great! You'll be such great parents!!