Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Xmas from the Jones'

Merry Christmas everyone!!! I was not very good this year with sending out Christmas cards, darn it. I said that I would make up for last year this year because my Xmas cards last year were Wedding "Thank You" notes--Lame!!! I had an amazing baby shower a couple of weeks ago and had about 30 or so thank you notes to write, so unfortunately that took precedent. Sorry everyone! You will be sure to get a baby announcement in a month or so to make up for my Christmas Card Cheer.

Eric and I do want to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas. I will be missing my family and friends that are not close this holiday season. Hugs and Kisses to you all. We hope Santa brings all of your favorite things and most of all, we pray that the Light of Christ is upon us all and we rejoice in his birth! We hope that 2010 is a wonderful year for you and your family. Love you all and so grateful for your love, support, and friendships.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year xoxo, The Jones'

No comments: