Wednesday, December 10, 2008

And the Candid Pics are In!

Beth and Eric with their Families
Beth and Siblings
Beth with her handsome Brothers
The Family
The Wedding Party
Beth and Eric


I haven't been able to get with our photographer yet from the wedding to post some "professional" shots, but i do have some candid pics from what other people took that I wanted to share.    You have to bare with me because I have NO IDEA how to layout these pictures and what I am doing:)  I will try not to bore you either with posting tons of wedding pics so I will make sure that I keep it to a minimum. (Isn't it fun though to see pics of weddings!!  I love to see anyone's wedding pics because everyone is so happy and full of love and joy)




2 comments:

longnecker said...

Love the wedding pictures! I can't believe how GROWN UP your family is! Tell them all Hi for me, and Hi to Eric, too!

Catherine said...

Wow! I didn't even RECOGNIZE your John! It has been too long . . . Cathryn is so grown up too! CRAZY!

Thanks for posting the pictures. You two look good together and happy!