Friday, December 5, 2008

We have joined the CYBER world

Well, we did it! Can you believe it. I have been holding off and holding off for some reason to joining the life of being a blogger. Believe it or not, this stuff really intimidates me. Me having to write and people trying to follow what I have to say. For those that really know me, I am a WAY better talker than writer. So, as I embark on this blogging journey and I seem to not make very much sense, just read it out loud and act like I am talking to you:)

So, I am going to stay away from the intimidating stuff....bringing everyone up to speed with my life and how I ended up here today. I don't know why, but I think that would take FOREVER and I hope that I have done an "ok" job via email, phone, etc... to date keeping everyone informed of my life! I will though take you back a couple of weeks or so ago and update you to today.

I GOT MARRIED!!!! As you see in the picture, that is my wonderful, handsome husband that I was fortunate to marry last week, Nov 29th!!! What a wonderful day it was. The topper was marrying this incredible person, but the extra special part was having my incredible family here with me. My 4 siblings, sister-in-law, my parents and all of Eric's family were here for Thanksgiving and the wedding and WHAT AN INCREDIBLE TIME WE HAD! I did not want to see them go on Sunday. I think that I cried that night and all the next day :( But anyways, the wedding was so special and what a blessing to have so much support there to wish us well. Since I am just getting started doing this blog thing, I have to be honest, I have no freakin' idea how to post pictures and if you are like me, pictures on someone's blog is way more interesting them reading what they have to say. So, I will stop babbling and find out how to post pics and get those posted so you can see in our expressions what an incredible week it was.

I look forward to sharing my thoughts, stories, and pics with all of you and hopefully I can get Eric to join in!

8 comments:

dadschauss said...

Thus is a writing career launched.

"...by small and simple things are great things brought to pass..."

Cameron and Cindy said...

Yea! I can't wait to keep up with your blog! :) Love you and CONGRATULATIONS again!!

Kris said...

Yay!!! Love the look of your blog! What template did you use?? Because I can't seem to get my top picture centered around the lines, I'd like to maybe change my template. Anyway, love the background too - so simple and cute!

Kris said...

Oh, also - love the title! And congrats again! Can't wait to see more pics!

Mags said...

Yeah! Welcome to the blog-world! You looked SO beautiful last week. We had such a fun time and were sad we had to cut out early. You and Eric are one fine lookin' couple! Love you!!

Leian Felton said...

Great start to a wonderful blog! Can't wait to see more!

Melissa said...

Yay! Your blogging! I do have to tell you though, I have one other Jones family on my friends who blog list, and their blog has the same name. Funny. I hope you don't mind if I add you to that list as well. That way I can keep up with you. I'll be expecting that "I'm Expecting" post any day now. Just kidding.

dadschauss said...

Nice pictures. BEAUTIFUL Northwest sunshine!