Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Xmas is in the Air: "Xmas Lights"



This is our Perfect  Xmas Tree in all of its Glory!  
It is hard to really see all of our coordinating ornaments (red and white balls, green and red oblong shaped ones, and big big red balls).  I have tons of childhood and other ornaments, but I felt very lazy this year and didn't put them up.  Frankly it was because I didn't want to put them away.  I packed them so nicely last year, I didn't want to disturb their yearly slumber.  Once there are children, all of the other ornaments are going on the tree for sure!

This is our lighted house.  We think that the trees with the red lights on them look like something out of the Grinch Movie.  They are kind of weird shaped and the lights aren't "perfect" as Eric would say.  We are very proud of our well lighted house because this is our First Christmas in this house and there is just something special about the "First-Everythings".  The Wreath above the garage is from our wedding.  Doesn't it look "perfect" there?  There is EVEN snow on the ground.  Picture Perfect, huh?!

5 comments:

Staci said...

well you're doing pretty darn good for being a new blogger :) I'm going to check out the free backgrounds. Love your beautiful home and tree too.

Catherine said...

yes, I love decorating the house with lights too. Yours does look good. And your tree looks pretty!

Angela said...

Hey Beth! I just found your blog and I am so happy! What a beautiful bride you are/were :) Glad to hear you are doing well. I love the Christmas sweater idea, we may have to borrow that one. Have a great Christmas together!

Kris said...

Love your tree and lights!!! Once kids come, you may have to move to colored lights! :) Once I have a home big enough I'm going to have a "kids" Christmas tree as well as a "themed" Christmas tree so I can decorate it the way I want to! White lights, ribbons, matching ornaments, etc.

Erin said...

Your house looks very pretty. Nice work on the lights.