Sunday, November 29, 2009

33 weeks



Maci is well on her way of growing! I feel like over this past week, I can literally see my belly grow. It has become very sereal for Eric and I now that we are getting closer to my due date. Maci is a kicking machine and I am finally feeling the "uncomfortable" "get her out of my belly" stage. Goodness--I have sooooo much more appreciation for pregnant mothers now. I cannot believe the toll that pregancy has on your body, BUT I do need to be extremely grateful that I am very healthy and maintained a great body weight...so far:)

3 comments:

Catherine said...

lookin' good girl. You're almost there! Tylenol PM became my best friend the last few months of every pregnancy. And I'm not ashamed to admit it. Couldn't have survived without it!

Cameron and Cindy said...

You look SO cute, and I LOVE the name Maci! How perfect! Can't wait to meet her!! It won't be long now!!

Mags said...

Beth-you look amazing! Maci is such a sweet name. I can't wait to see her and see you as a mommy:) You will be GREAT!