Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas '09

Christmas was hard this year, BUT it was still wonderful to spend it at home! I love having all the lights off with just the Xmas lights on. Here is our house this year. Eric was persistant that we needed a bigger tree this year. As you can see, it over took our front room. I was hesitant at first, but it did end up looking GREAT! Hope everyone had a wonderful Xmas!

Christmas Morning

Christmas Morning

9 months pregnant on Christmas

Eric and his mom

Christmas Dinner set up--we had to imprevise because our house is a little small :)

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Beth-- How do you look so gorgeous at 9 months pregnant? I feel like a bloated whale by that point! I think that your baby is due any day. May you have a wonderful delivery-- and I recommend the epidural. I've done 2 with and one without, and I see no need in any extra suffering.

MichelleJohnson said...

Cute home! im so excited for you and i cant wait to get the announcement of birth! yay! hope everything goes smoothly :)